My client, one of the largest Financial Services firms in Singapore, is currently looking for a Data Manager (DM) to be part of their growing team. You will be part of a very vibrant and dynamic team at the heart of the new Enterprise Data Analytics team.
The Data Manager (DM) will be required to liaise with the business to create requirements, design, develop, enhance and implement data platform solutions to various departments.
The DM will participate in the planning, estimation of varied technical tasks associated with the development of a range of data platform solutions. He/she is expected to work closely with Technology on solutioning, architecture, feasibility, tool evaluation and project management.
The DM will be responsible for providing timely updates back to key stakeholders along with any associated issues and risks.
- Drive the overall data strategy including, but not limited to: usage of data for analytics/BI, single customer view, master data management, big data, data warehouse, and cloud.
- Work collaboratively with Data, Analytics and BI colleagues to deliver on your objectives and openly share knowledge amongst the organisation.
- Build and maintain strong effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure that your data platform solutions meet the expectation of key business stakeholders.
- Assess and understand the business requirements through liaison with the business stakeholders, Business Analysts and the Project Managers.
- Support the Enterprise Data and Analytics COE in terms data acquisition and structuring data fit for use on analytics projects.
- Bachelor degree and above in Analytics, Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related fields.
- 7+ years of experience in data warehouse, data analytics projects, change management process, and/or any IM (Information Management) related projects.
- Technical experience in data migration, data integration, data modeling, designing, building ETLs, data ingestions, and/or transformations.
- Experience in working with RDBMS such as DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgresSQL, Teradata, etc.
- Experience in data management and integration tool such as Informatica Data Integrator, Oracle Data Integrator, SAP Data Services, Ab Initio, IBM Datastage or Microsoft SSIS.
- Process good knowledge and experience in data quality definition, data cleansing and data treatment/profiling process using industry standard tools like Informatica Data Quality, Trillium Software, SAS Data Quality, SAP Data Quality Management, etc. is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of data warehouse and data management implementation methodology.
- Good knowledge of the Information Management framework, including operating model, data governance, data management, data security, data quality and data architecture.
- Preferably with experience in Big Data environments like Cloudera and HortonWorks.
- Knowledge or experience of cloud computing is advantageous.
- Process good knowledge and experience in data visualisation concepts using tools such as SAS Visual Analytics or WRS, Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI or Reporting Services, IBM Cognos, SAP BusinessObjects, etc. is an advantage.
- Ability to pick up new tools and able to be independent with minimal guidance from the project leads/managers.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to JanniferN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Jannifer Ng at +65 6950 0371 for more information.
EA Reg No: R1768113 | EA Licence No: 16S8066