Reporting to the Head, Share Registry Services, our client is looking for strong candidate from Capital Market with accounting background to join their team.
Financial Risk Management:
- Responsible for developing client acquisition & retention plan in partnership with Commercial Development Director, to ensure fulfilment of KPIs and budget.
- Work with Commercial Development Director and leadership team to build the business plans and targets.
- Responsible for acquisition of new clients and retention of existing clients as per the set acquisition & retention pricing strategies, alongside working closely with the M&S team.
- Responsible for up-selling and cross-selling, alongside working closely with the M&S team.
- Recommend strategies and communicate (in a prescribed format) client requirements to Shareholder Service Operations to ensure understanding of the clients' challenges and goals.
- Responsible for conducting competitive landscape analysis and tracking market share (in a prescribed format) to develop sales pitch strategies that capitalize on market potential.
- Leverage on existing relationships and network to open new business opportunities.
- Responsible for building the acquisition pipeline, negotiating the contract and ensuring contract closure in line with the set pricing strategy, alongside working closely with the M&S team.
- Support acquisition & retention initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall strategy while working with other departments such as sales and marketing department, to develop tailored solutions.
- Shared responsibility with Operations and M&S team regarding updating of the Shareholder Services’ latest relevant industry best practices and the latest/expected changes in Singapore not limited to the Companies Act, Securities & Futures Act, Listing and Depository Rules and any other regulations that are relevant to the business. The same applies to Malaysia and Hong Kong markets.
- Handling and managing escalated client complaints originating from client servicing team, from discovery to resolution.
- All duties are to be carried out in accordance with the department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). For new lines of business, work closely with Shareholder Services Operations to map out SOPs.
- Comply with the Company’s and Group’s policies and procedures.
- Carry out any other duties / projects from time to time when assigned.
- Excellent client servicing and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Business Acumen with client focus
- Adaptable and versatile
- Good project and time management skills
- Skilled in analysing workflows, evaluate systems and formulate plans
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to multi- task and meet deadlines
- Able to organize in a swift, methodical, meticulous and detailed manner
- Capital Market, Consultancy and Big 4 background
- CPA/ CFA
- Regional exposure
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955