Our client is looking for cybersecurity auditors from banking and telecommunication industry. The person needs to have good writing, communication and people skills.
- Risk control profiling to strategically identify areas of priority for technology assurance and advisory projects
- Overseeing the delivery and execution of audit strategy and related plans in accordance with departmental and professional standards
- Building and maintaining key relationships with line management and related support functions in an advisory role to contribute to the improvement of the control environment.
- Updating potential risk and controls issues to audit management and other key stakeholders
- Effectively applying digital tools and techniques in enhancing the assurance and advisory work
- Providing subject matter expertise to proactively advise the team on emerging technology risks, controls and incidents as well as providing coaching on technology assurance.
- A good degree preferably with professional certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, ACCA)
- Minimum 7 years of full-time experience in IT internal audit, ideally in the telecommunication sector
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions. Knowledge of persuasive and predictive analytics and tools.
- Skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Technical and functional auditing experience on all IT areas (governance, developments, network/infrastructure security, risk management, outsourcing), cloud and distributed technologies, Web-based technology
- Knowledge of generally accepted IS audit standards, statements, and practices, and IS security and control practices (NIST, ISO27000, SANS etc)
- Self-discipline to keep abreast with advancements in information, operational and communication technology including telecommunication, cyber security, big data, virtualisation and cloud computing as well as systems development methodology
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and consultative ability to interact with stake holders
- Demonstrated agility in managing diverse team compositions with varied capabilities
- An interest to be cross trained on business operations and financial controls through integrated audits
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License no.: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R2089955