Leading the Group Finance team of 7-8pax and directly reporting into the Group CFO, this Deputy / Finance Director will be accountable for the below key responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team to oversee all aspects of financial planning and analysis at the group level, including management reporting of strategic priorities of the organization.
- Oversee the group’s annual budget cycle and forecasts, providing inputs on key assumptions aligning to the organisation’s strategic goals.
- Lead and co-ordinate annual statutory audits.
- Improvise the management reporting function through system and reporting enhancements to meet evolving needs.
- Update and engage Senior Management, Finance and Audit Committee and the Board on the group’s financial performance and finance related matters.
- Provide decision support to Senior Management through financial analysis.
- Manage financial sustainability of the group through innovation and productive use of resources and reserves.
- Provide guidance to team members and business units’ functional managers on accounting treatment and related finance matters.
- May be required to provide finance know-how in budgeting of projects and initiatives.
- Qualified Accountant (CA / CPA) and Degree in Accounting from a reputable university
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of Big 4 assurance and commercial corporate / group management reporting, analysis, and consolidation experience
- Proven leadership track record of at least 4-7 team members
- SAP and Hyperion system skills
- Complex problem solving and as well as strong technical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Proven experience at group level and partnering with multiple stakeholders across divisions and business units
- Adaptable and flexible to learn and be involved with new projects
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants with relevant experience, please send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933