My client is one of the leading conglomerates in Singapore. As part of the Group Digital Transformation Office – the role is equipped with enabling the entire organisation through its transformation journey.
The individual will play a critical role in driving and embedding design thinking practices to ensure agile delivery teams across the business functions design the right solution and experience for both our customers and employees.
- Work with leaders and stakeholders across the organisation to drive innovation and transformation programs. This includes leading customer / employee journeys projects and participate in key digital transformation agile projects as design lead where necessary
- Assist in defining digital experience vision/guidelines, establishing frameworks and standards and ensure buy-in from different stakeholders across the organization
- Min. University degree with Professional Training in Design Thinking / Human-Centre Design
- Min. 3-4 years working experience in design thinking/human centred design.
- Possesses 2-3 years of experience in training, mentoring and coaching project teams in design thinking. This includes strong facilitation skills to conduct design workshops
- Has proven working experiences in applying design thinking in an Agile work environment
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6950 0390 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836