My client is a renowned conglomerate with bank with a very strong presence locally. They have a diverse portfolio and has business entities ranging from the Financial Services to the Consumer Goods industry. They are embarking on a new phase of digital transformation within the organisation and have an aggressive multiyear investment strategy lined up.
This is a senior leadership role responsible for the overall enterprise digital transformation of the organisation. The successful candidate will be leading a team across various verticals and also managing enterprise-scale roll-out of various digital tools and technologies.
- Research and implement modern Digital workplace technologies to promote collaboration and increase productivity of all employees.
- Participate with various stakeholders in maximizing the operational effectiveness of the End User experience, while ensuring service improvements are done to minimize repeat issues
- Participate in budget planning process relative to the specific needs of this user base
- Manage projects budget and scope and manage risks by resource planning and other means
- Apply Agile methodologies for product development and work closely with the DevOps, Applications, Product Development and Infrastructure teams.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience, including managing multi vendor environments, working with on-premise and cloud systems, integrating SaaS products in the corporate setup.
- Have a strong technical background with excellent customer service skills.
- Experience rolling out large programs and upgrades throughout the enterprise managing senior executives’ buy-in, driving end-user adoption and delivering on time and within budget
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, verbalize ideas effectively, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
- Good understanding of business process re-engineering or process improvement.
- Will have led an international IT organization managing mission critical IT projects on an enterprise scale. This individual must demonstrate proven ability to effectively lead and meet business objectives in a highly global, collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and fast change with an ability to adapt quickly and easily.
- Management background which includes experience of managing managers, and managing teams.
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6435 5619 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836