As one of the largest telecom industry in the APAC region, my client is looking for professional who has the appetite in leading global team, managing BI professionals, delivering reporting, EDW and daily operations for the entire company group.
- Defining BI, Data management and reporting, architecture, guidelines and road-map with stakeholders.
- Building new capabilities for BI and DW and operational reporting to support business initiatives
- Overall responsible in managing, implementing, executing and delivery of projects and daily operations for BI functions.
- Troubleshoots BI and data warehouse platforms and software, including performance-tunes of BI applications
- Interface with product vendors to keep abreast of new technologies, pricing and customer applicability.
- Participate in vendor evaluations, manage and drive outsourced vendors to achieve defined delivery and operations objectives
- Provide functional leadership to assigned staff and deliver input to staff performance and development
- At least 15 years of experience in the area of data warehouse, BI & reporting and / or data management, including at least 8 years of experience in managing BI development and operations team
- Experience in managing and driving outsourced vendors to delivery and operations objectives
- Hands-on experience in handling incident, problem, configuration, capacity and availability management
- Successfully implemented large-scale data warehouse / data lake
- Strong technical knowledge of data integrations, ETL and data warehouse data modelling
- Experience building an enterprise level data analytics capability
Please contact Mabel Ngu at +65 6950 0366 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.