Recruitment is a people focused business and at Charterhouse, our team offers bespoke search services across a variety of sectors and markets. We have been in the Singapore market for a decade and our success hinges on a blend of international experience supported by a platform of local market and industry knowledge. As part of our ethos to deliver the highest level of headhunting service for our clients and due to expanding needs, there is now an Engagement Manager role available to specifically provide active support to our seasoned Consultants.
The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Direct Headhunt to source for potential and specific candidates
- Good knowledge of professional and social media portals to identify experienced candidates, with the view to develop a candidate pool network
- Undertake extensive market mapping research of organizational structures
- Support consultants in running shortlist of candidates to be put forward to clients. This may also include negotiating contracts and manage job offers
- Ensure smooth onboarding for new hires
- To ensure all documentations are properly recorded in Charterhouse Database system
You will regularly be in touch with the best talents in the market and will need to demonstrate qualitative assessment in moving senior candidates suitable for key positions with Charterhouse clients. We are looking for a resourceful pro-active individual who has excellent communication and is able to demonstrate confidence in front of senior business stakeholders. An Engagement Manager does not have sales target, however, traits such as multi-tasking, drive and competitiveness to be best in class will be critical to success.
To apply for a confidential discussion, please email your CV to Audrey Neo at AudreyN@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1108203