- Contribute to sales quota through technical support to direct and indirect sales of the Biologics products in SE Asia. Promote products through joint customer calls with sales, seed lead generation through on-site seminars, trade shows, workshops and user meetings
- Drive consumables sales to existing installation
- Establishes and maintains a strong technical knowledge of Biologics products and its application as well as relevant competing products and companies. Achieves this knowledge from hands-on experience, through both internal as well as external resources. Maintains an updated familiarity with both high-level scientific publications and other related literature in trade journals
- Maximize customer satisfaction to ensure and promote continued use and adoption of the Biologics-related technology to increase consumable and service sales
- Enable customers to adopt our Biologics products through effective presentation and demonstration of the BLI/SPR/BPD technology (Biologics workflow solutions). Assists and consults customers on optimizing applications including assay development design. This includes practical bench laboratory work where necessary.
- Liaises with internal Biologics experts to trouble-shoot and resolve field product performance issues, where applicable
- Works with sales, marketing and product development to provide feedback and identify new product opportunities.
- Minimum: M.Sc. or PhD in the Life Sciences, Biochemistry, Genomics, Biotechnology related field
- Technically sound in protein biochemistry applications, preferably with experience in handling HPLC, ELISA plate instrumentation, label-free technology and cloning
- Experienced in engaging biopharmaceutical and research accounts
- Familiar in dealing with large academic centers with core facilities
- Flexible in dealing with different levels of customers, applications and various functional groups (internal or external)
- 3 to 5 years lab research experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and presentation skills are essential, complimented by a solutions-oriented track record.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication and training skills
- The ability to prioritize activities to facilitate a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- A high degree of creative ability and initiative, and the ability to operate in an independent environment, while still being a “team player”
- Proven skills at developing multi-level and multi-functional relationships with a variety of personalities; including customers, field-based and in-house support personnel and highly motivated sales staff.
- Flexible in approach and creative in finding solutions to problems.
- Highly motivated with demonstrative interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Business Level English.
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.