Listed healthcare MNC is looking for an aspiring and ambitious finance professional to join their Singapore team in driving strategic plans and business performance for the region.
- Act as finance business partner, provide financial insights and advice to the business functional teams like the franchise teams and the marketing team
- Work with relevant stakeholders in planning and budgeting, employ analysis techniques to facilitate shared understanding between the teams and the stakeholders
- Prepare and analyse monthly management reports with key stakeholders, to enable continuous review process, to meet business needs and objectives.
- Ensure compliance to internal controls, policies & procedures on management reporting
- Work closely with Shared Service Centre to maintain the general ledger integrity for both the commercial affiliate and the area office
- Contribute and lead in project teams to drive process improvements and changes
- Ad-hoc assignments
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA qualification
- Experience in Big 4 an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial planning, budgeting and analysis
- Working experience with ERP systems/SAP
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Result-driven, highly resilient and handle changes well
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Proven track record in delivering innovative solutions will be a plus
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.