Our client is an International Real Estate and Hospitality group. We are looking for a collaborator with entrepreneurial mindset to join the team.
Reporting to the CEO and working along with COO, the Manager provides business partnering support, drives financial performance and leads the accounting function.
- Influence decision making through partnering with senior leaders to enable the organization to meet its strategic initiatives
- Lead forecasting and budget planning
- Conduct feasibility studies, financial modelling to support business plans and investment opportunities
- Responsible in monthly, quarterly & annual financial consolidation & reporting
- Oversees monthly closing activities including review and analyse financial results
- Cashflow planning and management to ensure best used of funds
- Oversees statutory reporting and oversees/ manage credit management, taxation, cashflow, internal controls and internal/external audit in Asia
- Formulate control and governance measures
- Lead and develop a team of accounting professionals and level up the competencies of the team
- Problem solver, provide recommendations and solutions to challenges
- A leader with strong analytical, people management, communication and organisation skills
- Ability to articulate the driver/story behind the numbers
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Regional exposure in multinationals is essential
- People management experience is essential
- Language competence in English and Mandarin with Chinese business counterparts is essential
- Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Xero hands on experience is added advantage
- Real estate, agency, hospitality backgrounds is an added advantage
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955