Our client, a rapidly expanding logistics company is currently looking for a proactive Finance Manager with a strong sense of responsibility, committed & possess a “can do” attitude.
Working alongside the Finance Controller, the successful candidate will engage and work with both external parties and internal stakeholders to ensure compliance of the accounting policies and SOP to achieve operational efficiency and support critical business needs. The incumbent will also be required to cover the role of the FC during his/her absence.
• Responsible for understanding all of company’s policies and procedures as well as ensuring compliance.
• Having a good understanding and working knowledge of all areas in Accounting & Finance and being able to assist or cover a position if the business need arises.
• Ensure compliance of the accounting policies and SOP to achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness to support critical business needs and recommend procedure changes as and when needed.
• To assist on the compilation of yearly budget and various divisions’ month-end and year-end financial reporting submission.
• Provide guidance and support to the various Finance team to ensure the financial operation objectives are delivered within the guidelines and timeline given.
• Support monthly reporting analysis and offer insights and/or recommendations on how to improve financial performance.
• Assist the FC on financial projections and forecast, as well as reporting to stakeholders.
• Provide inputs in developing work plan and schedule to meet the group’s financial goals.
• Oversee the full spectrum of finance and accounting activities of the Global division.
• Responsible for performing any controller tasks in his/her absence.
• Any adhoc/additional duties which may be assigned by the Management.
Qualifications & Skillset
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent qualifications.
• 3+ years in an audit or accounting management position.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Experience in reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
• Possess great communication skills in a multinational setting.
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Meticulous and a team player
• Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Keen eye for details and desire to probe further into data
• Proficient in Excel Functions (e.g. vLookup & Pivot tables) and Powerpoint.
• Experience in various accounting software is a plus.
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting and rewarding opportunity with a high potential logistics company within the industry.
Interested candidates may contact me at +65 9711 9625 or CharlesL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R22110328
Only successful candidates will be notified.