An opportunity to join a MNC in the burgeoning Pharmaceutical industry as an Associate Manager.
Reporting to the Associate Director, this person will provide finance teams with accurate, timely financial information. Involve with global projects.
- Responsible for Consolidation, month end closing and forecasting
- Analyse finance system processes and provide recommendations
- Assist with adhoc financial reporting
- Serve as an Anaplan super user and guide how best to leverage the functions for internal regional usage
- Understanding the business process and manage carefully the roll out of ERP system – Globally
- Work with external vendors to design and develop Anaplan
- Coordinate data integrity, master data management and data integration efforts.
- Ad-hoc projects/responsibilities as assigned by Finance Director
- Accounting degree/ACCA
- At least 5 years of relevant experience background in accounting and audit
Please contact Angeline Wu at +65 6950 0379 or AngelineW@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1438557
Only successful candidates will be notified.