Our client is a Global professional IT consulting and services company. We are looking to hire an analytical and meticulous finance professional to join the team. You should be a team player and can interact with all levels and functions within the organization.
- Review and analyse the key metrics in ASEAN and provide actionable data for the business.
- Prepare the monthly forecast and annual budget for Malaysia.
- Review the Deal Pricing Model for new deals.
- In charge of month end activities, including month end accruals and variance commentary
- In charge of Accounts payable, Fixed asset and procurement process.
- Response to internal and external auditors’ queries on our financials.
- Responsible for determining the cost rate of our consultants annually.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis, reports and presentation as required.
- Conduct finance training e.g. Deal Pricing Model to the business.
- Well versed in the company policies that affect your work.
- Ensure compliance to internal controls
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities
- Fast learner and adapt quickly to change
- Curious by nature and have strong interest in business
- Independent and work with minimal supervision
- Accounting degree
- More than 5 years of working experience, with 1 to 3 years of FP&A and/or audit experience from one of the Big 4 Audit Firms
- Advanced Excel skills and good knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.
- SAP knowledge a plus
- US GAAP knowledge a plus
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking); working knowledge of Bahasa is a plus.
- Knowledge of consulting companies/IT industry is a plus
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955