You will be responsible for the full scale of financial closing and reporting requirements.
• Responsible for completion of reporting monthly results in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure compliance with accounting standards, and local government regulations
• Liaise with various departments and stakeholders in the business to ensure accurate financial reporting
• Assist with budgeting, forecasting and month end processes
• Review of bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
• Liaise with auditors and tax consultants as required
• Assist with implementation of technologies to improve the overall control of the company
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 8 years of experience
• Commodity / Agriculture background is preferred
• Ability to engage with stakeholders through mutual solutions and proposals
Please contact Jasmine Koh at JasmineK@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1654425
Only successful candidates will be notified.