FINANCIAL CONTROLLER FOR GLOBAL HQ
Super high growth MNC in the exciting biotechnology sector is looking for an experienced and driven Financial Controller to be based in Singapore. This company which has set up their global HQ in Singapore has ambitious expansion plans for the region and the incumbent will be a strategic key player in materializing the Group’s vision.
- Conduct analytical review of all management, legal and statutory reports
- Perform quarterly review of financial results and analyse factors driving variances
- Offer financial inputs and collaborate with other business units to streamline operational processes
- Manage/Reconcile inter-company transactions and accounts
- Oversee the preparation of profit plans and forecasts
- Perform due diligence to prepare the company for listing
- Able to co-ordinate and implement post acquisition integration initiatives
- Manage the amalgamation of subsidiaries
- More than 10 years of demonstrated work experience with the Big 4 and MNCs, preferably with some experience in inventory accounting, project management and financial analysis
- Minimum 5 years in managerial role with regional exposure
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a CPA or equivalent professional qualification
- Hands-on, detail-oriented and meticulous
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, in English and Chinese.
- Prior experience in listing a company is highly valued.
- Able to drive group collaboration and influence others
- Experience in start-up environment is ideal
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.