- Individual contributor
- Business Partnering,
- Central area
One of global IT company, currently they are looking for FP&A leader, APAC to work closely with Sales leaders and lead business projects as identified such as process improvement
- Partner the business to drive success of commercial efforts, analyse and forecast financial, economic and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions
- Work with Sales leaders to forecast and provide monthly reporting and financial support
- Perform pricing analysis on project initiatives and lead regional business planning process to ensure that the regional financial measures improve as expected over time and provide timely, accurate management reporting, preparing monthly/quarterly sales and margin analysis report for APAC region
- Assess the financial returns and risks associated with business development initiatives.
- Consolidating information for planning and analytical support for decision making
The successful candidate should have experience in business partnering with Senior Leaders as well as strong in business partnering with senior commercial team leaders across APAC region, ability to identify and implement process improvements and capable of BI tools would be preferable
You should possess professional qualifications degree in accounting with minimum of 6 years’ combining Big 4 audit and commercial experience, CPA or CA within global FMCG or information technology industries would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment
Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539