Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for management reporting, budget management and forecasting activities. You will provide financial guidance on BU activities and support in providing dashboards, operational business insights and commentary on variances and performance drivers.
You will drive continuous improvement initiatives inclding enhancing management reporting processes, and frameworks to facilitate efficient and quality decision making. You will develop Excel and PowerPoint templates for standardized reporting, and to drive efficiencies in reports generation process.
You should be a collaborative team player who thrives on challenges and possesses the ability to work in an unstructured and fast paced environment.
- Monthly management reports, variance analyses, trend analysis and financial review
- Highlight business performance drivers and identify/ track performance against key measures
- Supports and maintains information related to key performance indicators and business drivers
- Partner with cross functional teams to support the forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Communicate and coordinate with various members of the organization to ensure accuracy of systems and reporting
- Identify areas to improve and automate reports and processes, resulting in greater accuracy and efficiency
- Degree/ polytechnic qualified self-starter with positive attitude
- Strong Excel skills, an inquisitive mindset and proactiveness
- For senior role, minimum 4 years relevant experience is a necessity
- Experience working in a flat hierarchy fast-paced environment will be a bonus
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955