Full Set Accountant with a reputable international law firm
A renowned law firm with global presence is hiring an experienced accountant to manage a full set of accounts in their Singapore office.Reporting directly to the Finance Director in Hong Kong, this person will work closely with the regional Accounting team.
- Handle full set accounting including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax registration and submission, month-end closing and financial reporting
- Process monthly payroll and submission of salary tax
- File GST returns and assist in annual audit of Singapore entity
- Liaising with banks on bank matters, manage and report on bank balance
- Responsible for collection of outstanding bills and invoice settlements
- Manage all new matter opening and conflict search where necessary
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma/degree in Accountancy.
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience, preferably with a law firm or a professional services Company.
- Must be able to communicate well in oral and written English. Fluency in spoken Mandarin is a plus.
- Team player with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous, highly organized, independent and thrive under pressure.
- A problem solver who shows ownership and commitment to the job.
- Able to manage confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong technical skills, including effective working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
Knowledge in Elite is an advantage.
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.