- PREREQUISITE: Molecular Diagnostics Industry Experience.
- Responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle from requirements to launch, adoption and post adoption. This includes gathering and prioritizing customer and market requirements, defining product vision and working closely with manufacturing, R&D, Sales, Marketing in order to support sales activities and ensuring that customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Build products from existing ideas and help develop new products based on industry knowledge and customer feedback.
- If you have high energy and are passionate about product development, have worked in molecular diagnostics or Life Sciences setting – this is a great fit.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, from business cases and launch plans to ongoing support of the sales organization
- Define target markets and customer segments, product positioning, competitive positioning and pricing strategies. Carry out ongoing screening of the competitive landscape, analysis of customer requirements and market reports
- Identify new market entry and/or new technology. Coordinate and define Customer and Marketing Requirement Documents for new products with a solid business case
- Participate, define and communicate market and/or customer requirements in product development meeting and as part of the respective Company’s R&D Core team member
- Ensure all product related documents and sales tools are in place for product launch, this includes product training and positioning maps etc.
- Build product launch plan and contribute to product marketing plan with Global Marketing Manager
- Programmatically communicate to internal stakeholders on market intelligence, competitive positioning and innovations relevant to existing or future portfolio
- Provide product training to regional sales and marketing personnel, this includes clinical relevance
- Centralize sales tools and drive standardization across regions
- In terms of process, lead product strategies and initiatives on a cross functional basis across R&D, Manufacturing, QA/RA and Sales that translates into Sales growth, share gain and gross margin improvement
- Work with management stakeholders in contributing towards achievement of Company strategy and business plans
- Identify and develop relationship with Key Opinion Leaders for product and portfolio discussion, understanding key trends in molecular diagnostics and corresponding regulatory requirements
- Adherence of project/program plans to ISO 13485, CE IVVD, US FDA, QMS and other related market and regulatory compliance
- Comply with Company’s Corporate guidelines, Quality and Regulatory procedures; including various local and/or regional regulatory and legal requirements
- Degree in Molecular Diagnostics or relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of PCR technology and sequencing (pref NGS)
- Proven success in product management and launches
- In-depth knowledge of Diagnostics Industry trends, competitive and scientific landscape
- Understanding reimbursement structures for pricing strategies
- Familiarity of customer buying behavior, sales cycle and decision making rationale
- Ability to work with senior management, sales and technical stakeholders
- Direct customer experience is a plus
- A team player
- Excellent communications, social and organization skills
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.