My client is one of the leading conglomerates in the region and headquartered in Singapore. They are heavily expanding their presence in the APAC region and are positioning themselves as the leaders in the Digital space.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the individual will play a key role in delivering effective marketing and campaign programs that will drive adoption, engagement and monetisation of a digital product or service.
- Drive traffic to digital channels, including apps, websites, landing pages, social media, chat bot etc. by developing and executing online and offline campaigns.
- Prioritise growth channels and optimize them to consistently improve the performance and revenues coming from digital touch-points.
- Propose new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as test new approached to capture existing demand.
- Demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for at least 8-10 years.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Gwendolyn Fok at +65 6950 0390 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836