- Excellent Opportunity
- Team Management
- CBD area
One of global IT company, currently they are looking for Head of Accounting to lead and implement and maintain a system of internal controls and ensure that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies, IFRS requirements
Oversees the global accounting function including Inter-Company Accounting, Cash management/reconciliation, Financial reporting, balance sheet management, Revenue Recognition, Risk Management and Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Responsible for proper timing and application of revenue recognition rules and coordination of financial integration of acquired companies and serves as well as
- A key point of contact for IPO readiness preparation for various external consulting partners.
- Provides technical accounting guidance and support to all company entities.
- Ensures that company financial reports are prepared in compliance with policies and directives and IFRS reporting requirements.
- Supervises the completion of global tax reporting requirements ,insurance reports and other reports required by government regulation. Understands and deals with tax related issues and meeting reporting requirements.
- Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records.
You should possess professional qualifications degree in accounting with minimum of 12 years’ combining big 4 auditor and commercial experience, CPA or CA within global FMCG or information technology would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6950 0382. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 16S8066 Registration No. R1544539