- Leadership of Hospital Segment Management and Application and Communications Marketing Team of the region
- Actively participate in global marketing strategy development for defined Segments and based on that, derive regional and local marketing strategies in alignment with regional Communications & Sales Marketing.
- Drive the strategy process for defined segments on a regional level together with the Head of Marketing, AAA.
- Responsible for developing and deploying the regional strategy for application driven markets based on the portfolio of the key application fields.
- Actively participate in developing and deploying the segment positioning for the key markets in the region, including stakeholder management approach (considering global concepts) for each market segment, and drive implementation on all levels to support the business plan of the region in accordance with the overall Regional Strategies.
- Actively participate in development and approve the regional and local marketing plans for assigned Segments.
- Drive execution of regional and local marketing plans for defined market segments and application aspects, managing market segment and application resources accordingly.
- Manage interface with the regional sales and service organization and ensure alignment of the functions marketing and Sales & Service, especially regarding regional sales support resources for assigned segments.
- Collect requirements and ensure alignment with regional Sales & Service teams and with regional Communications & Sales Marketing.
- Drive exploitation of full potential within each defined responsible market segment across all relevant applications.
- Take responsibility and actively manage line and project budgets.
- Assess, hire, hold and develop critical know-how and competence for the area of responsibility together with the Head of Marketing, AAA.
- Define requirements for and participate in customer perception research activities.
- Drive business and competitive intelligence with regards to the area of responsibility for the region within the global guidelines and process for business and competitive intelligence.
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.