My Client is an established MNC with strong funding. As part of their digital transformation, they are in search for a Head of Data scientist with a creative and innovative mind to design and implement analytical solutions using advance statistical and machine learning techniques. This is a people management position.
- Research and experiment on new analytical methods and tools towards the deepening of capabilities
- Design, develop and deploy data- driven solutions to create business value
- Design and implement scalable and robust software platforms for ingesting and transforming datasets and visualizing the data insights through an interactive dashboard, using big data technologies
- Ability to data fetch from different sources
- You will discover patterns hidden in both structured and unstructured data and built use cases applying data science techniques.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A Masters or PHD in computer Science/ Engineering, Applied Mathematics or a quant subject
- At least 6-8 years of experience in applying data science techniques, ideally time series analytics
- Expert in Python, SQL or any programming language
- Strong communication skill to present insights with data
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or reach her at +65 6950 0386
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783