Head of FP&A (Regional) with an industry leader in the ultra-fast growing tech industry
This revolutionary company which has grown exponentially since inception is looking for an outstanding Head of FP&A (Regional) to take their expansion to new heights.
This person will helm the business planning activities, initiate project and influence business stakeholders. The role’s scope and coverage is extensive, the ability to excel in a dynamic and unstructured environment will be instrumental. To succeed in the role, the incumbent must be business savvy as well as technically competent.
- Be a strategic business and finance partner on the leadership team
- In charge of Group FP&A across different business lines and cities
- Manage a team to collaborate with cross functional teams, to maintain and improve all aspects of business performance and health, identifying business opportunities, cost optimization opportunities, financial and operational risks.
- Precise reporting of key financial and business findings to influence key stakeholders to drive sound business decision making
- Partner with corporate development team on due diligences and engagement with investors
- Pilot the yearly budgeting process, guide the business leaders to plan effectively for budgets and to drive business initiatives.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field. MBA will be a plus
- 8-10 years of FP&A/Corporate Finance experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in a high growth tech / e-commerce / FMCG company will be an advantage
- Direct Leadership of the APAC regional team (at least 2 pax), ideally with track record in upskilling capabilities of the team to better support a business at hyper-growth stages
- Proven track record in directly influencing and business partnering CEO, Board members, Senior functional leadership heads
- Proven resilience with an ability to function effectively in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment
- Proven experience in simplifying reporting and analytical purposes, in leading cross functional and/or regional projects
- Able to communicate effectively, influence convincingly, lead respectfully and develop others expediently
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.