Health systems in APAC are evolving and decision-makers are increasingly looking for evidence of value to support reimbursement and therapy adoption. We are hiring for a Health Economics & Market Access professional to join our client’s dynamic regional team and lead health economics, reimbursement and market access strategies for key products.
- Lead the development and execution of Health Economics & Market Access strategies to support premium reimbursement and patient access for key product technologies in APAC.
- Partner with country/regional marketing teams to develop value-added health economics tools to facilitate therapy adoption and market creation.
- Collaborate with physician key opinion leaders on the development of economic abstracts and publications to support product key technologies.
- Identify and develop value-based procurement solutions for economic customers.
- Work with clinical and new product development teams to ensure health economics and outcomes research needs are incorporated into clinical studies and product development.
- Build relationships with government, physicians, hospital, and third-party payer decision makers.
- Support stakeholder discussions with appropriate presentations, tools and case studies.
- Develop and execute training for sales, marketing, clinical and colleagues.
- Establish regional processes, such as best practice sharing, that: a) support local teams, b) build an institutional memory, and c) grow Health Economics and Market Access as a core business partner.
- Advise senior management on implications of regional reimbursement or legislative changes that affect adoption or coverage.
- Have excellent technical skills in health economics and market access.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in the region eg. Industry / HTA body / payer experience.
- Formal training in health economics, public health, health services research, policy analysis, epidemiology, biostatistics, health care administration or related discipline preferred.
- Capable of developing and adapting health economics models independently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of APAC healthcare systems including expertise in health care financing, reimbursement policies related to the medical device industry, and technology assessment.
- Ability to interpret and integrate business strategies into actionable, value-added health economics and reimbursement initiatives.
- Strong communications skills and experience developing interpersonal relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.