Our client is a financial institution looking to expand aggressively in the region.
They are hiring an experienced data engineer or developer to design, structure, and develop data pipelines from big databases to be used for business analysis.
- Designing and implementing scalable software platforms for ingesting datasets into real- time platforms using open source and proprietary big data technologies
- Design, structure, and develop data pipelines to bring information from various sources, harmonize and cleanse data to support analytics initiatives for core business metrics and performance trends.
- Perform data profiling to understand data quality and advise practical measures to address such data issues through data transformation and data loading
- Apply generally accepted ETL standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
- Develop detailed documentation including functional and technical design documents, test cases, support documentation, migration and installation steps, release notes, mapping documents etc
- A recognized degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a Quant subject
- Must have experience in Informatica Data Engineering 10.4 platform using modules DEI, DES, PowerExchange and PowerCenter
- 4-6 years of software development experience using python.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Strong experience in Big Data processing stack Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Spark
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Marie Goh at MarieG@charterhouse.com.sg.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783
Only successful candidates will be notified.