The incumbent will take on an integrated audit function to review both business and technology controls.
Entities to be included in the audit will span across business functions and geographical borders.
- Understand the business functions and information systems under review as well as the associated risks in order to structure a risk-based audit approach
- Execute audits across a variety of processes and business functions
- Lead, plan, organize and execute the internal audits throughout the company
- Identify and assess the risk associated with any areas of concern and propose recommendations to manage these risks
- Present the results from the audit to management to ensure that necessary actions, if needed, are implemented
- Proactively identify opportunities where the internal audit team or reviewed entities can add value to the Company
- Degree in Accountancy, Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or other related disciplines
- CISA strongly preferred. CIA, CISSP, CRISC and/or CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in internal audit. Big 4 firm experience will be well regarded
- Prior experience in IT audits preferred
- Strong understanding of the correlation between information systems, internal controls and business processes, including a solid understanding of SOX 404 controls and the underlying risks
- Experience with data analytics and in using SAP, ACL, IDEA, Cognos, Tableau, Alteryx
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of management
- Knowledge of other Asian language skills and experience living or working abroad is an advantage
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40% of the year, inclusive of weekends
Please contact Yen Tan at +65 6950 0392 or YenT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1982986
Only successful candidates will be notified.