IT Audit Manager position with a High Growth MNC
Joining as IT Audit Manager and effectively acting as the business’s third line of defence, the role holder will be reporting directly into the Senior IT Audit Manager and sit within the Internal Audit functional umbrella.
- Plan and conduct audit reviews to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls.
- Articulate control issue/ gaps with auditees, draft audit findings and corrective action plans in a factual and concise manner for management review.
- Collaborate with Risk Management office and contribute to technology risk assessment, control identification and risk remediation.
- Validate and track audit issue remediation to ensure control issues are effectively resolved.
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects which may include advisory and investigation work.
- Manage outsourcing IT audit project engagement to ensure deliverables meet the requirements and stipulated timeline.
- Work with internal team to develop data analytic tools/script/dashboard where needed.
- A good degree preferably with professional certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, ACCA)
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, preferably Information System/Computer Science and Engineering, from a recognized institution,
- IT audit commercial experience with at least 3 years in leading risk based IT application, infrastructure or project related audit, familiar with best practices in IT audit methodologies and internal auditing standards,
- A relevant professional qualifications such as CIA and / or CISA is preferred,
- Familiar with SAP, working knowledge of data analysis software such as ACL, IDEA, Tableau would be a plus,
- Self-discipline to keep abreast with advancements in information, operational and communication technology
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and consultative ability to interact with stake holders
- Demonstrated agility in managing diverse team compositions with varied capabilities
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@Charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933