Our Client is one of leading FMCG company, currently they are looking for IT audit Manager to work closely with risk management office and contribute to technology risk assessment, control identification and risk remediation.
- Plan and conduct audit reviews to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls.
- Articulate control issue/ gaps with auditees, draft audit findings and corrective action plans in a factual and concise manner for distribution to management.
- Validate and track audit issue remediation to ensure control issues are effectively resolved.
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects which may include advisory and investigation work.
- Manage outsourcing IT audit project engagement to ensure deliverables meet the requirements and stipulated timeline and work with internal team and develop data analytic tools/script/dashboard where needed.
- The successful candidate should have proven track records in IT auditor risk based IT application, infrastructure or project related audit, familiar with best practices in IT audit methodologies and internal auditing standards with potential to work on cloud audit technology.
- You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in IT, engineering, or Finance or Economics with minimum of 3 years extensive experience from IT auditor within Big 4 auditor and CIA or CISA is a must
- Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955