IT Auditor (Cybersecurity Assurance) position with a Leading Global MNC
Joining as IT Auditor (Cybersecurity Assurance focused), the role holder will be reporting directly into the Head of IT Audit and sit within the Group Internal Audit function.
- Risk control profiling to strategically identify areas of priority for technology assurance and advisory projects
- Overseeing the delivery and execution of audit strategy and related plans in accordance with departmental and professional standards
- Building and maintaining key relationships with line management and related support functions in an advisory role to contribute to the improvement of the control environment.
- Updating potential risk and controls issues to audit management and other key stakeholders
- Effectively applying digital tools and techniques in enhancing the assurance and advisory work
- Providing subject matter expertise to proactively advise the team on emerging technology risks, controls and incidents as well as providing coaching on technology assurance.
- A good degree preferably with professional certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, ACCA)
- Minimum 7 years of IT internal audit and depth of cybersecurity audit; ideally with Banking Financial Services and/or Telecommunications industry experience
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions. Knowledge of persuasive and predictive analytics and tools.
- Skilled in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Skilled in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Technical and functional auditing experience on all IT areas (governance, developments, network/infrastructure security, risk management, outsourcing), cloud and distributed technologies, Web-based technology
- Knowledge of generally accepted IS audit standards, statements, and practices, and IS security and control practices (NIST, ISO27000, SANS etc)
- Self-discipline to keep abreast with advancements in information, operational and communication technology including telecommunication, cybersecurity, big data, virtualisation and cloud computing as well as systems development methodology
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and consultative ability to interact with stake holders
- Demonstrated agility in managing diverse team compositions with varied capabilities
- An interest to be cross-trained on business operations and financial controls through integrated audits
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to Claire Chua at ClaireC@Charterhouse.com.sg thank you.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108933