• Hold overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Infrastructure/Network/Data centre projects.
• Work in partnership with front office, group risk, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
• Establish project plans, resources, budgets, schedule and assign tasks.
• Manage and drive project activities across multiple infra departments and Users in a matrix organisation.
• Manage Stakeholders and communication
• Manage vendor relationship and deliverables
• Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
• Plan and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase.
• Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables or revisions to the project from the project sponsor and stakeholders.
• At least 8 years of experience in the banking industry specifically in Business/Project Management environment
• Minimum 5 years of excellent project management / process re-engineering experience, with excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and proven leadership and people management techniques
• PMP / PRINCE2 certified. PMI-ACP would be a plus
Please contact Joe at +65 83228401 or JoeL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R2199222