We are partnering a fast growth real estate investment firm with a sizeable presence in Singapore and a clear mandate for the near term. They are looking for a highly driven and commercially savvy leasing manager to join their growing team.
- Plan and implement the tenancy mix in the assigned portfolio
- Formulate and execute leasing activities to achieve tenant mix
- Manage leasing activities to ensure occupancy levels are kept at full.
- Management reporting including budgeting, forecasting, compliance to existing policies etc.
- Partner stakeholders internally and externally to help achieve ideal business outcomes for all parties.
- Provide leadership to the team, including mentoring them and helping them to succeed in their roles.
- Degree in Real Estate, Business, or any other relevant discipline
- >6 years of working experience within leasing with a developer
- Singapore based experience highly preferred
- Strong communication skills and a keen sense of business acumen
- Prior leadership experience would be essential
- CEA licence would be a strong plus, or to be obtained upon employment
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1768287