The Client is an established Global Bank with aggressive growth plans.
Committed to their digital and data transformation journey, they have invested in new headcounts to hire a ML Architect to look at optimizing their big data platform.
Reporting to the Global head of data platform, this role requires you to leverage on existing and new AI/ML tools to define the data strategy, architecture and roadmap for the business. This includes implementing new capabilities and managing the overall delivery and operations such as supporting the entire business data needs. You will need to work closely with data engineers, vendors and built strong internal partnerships across the business to evaluate and identify opportunities using AI/ML solutions to drive automation. Experience developing and deploying AI/ML prototypes is key. You will be familiar in defining data architecture strategy, create workflows, automate and scale AI/ML operations.
- Recognized degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data science, AI or equivalent.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience as a ML engineer or Data Scientist
- 5 years of experience with architecture, design and implementation of AI/ML technologies
- Strong technical skills in Go, C++, Java, Python
- Experience developing and deploying full AI/ML solution life cycle models
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please contact Marie Goh at MarieG@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1980996
Only successful candidates will be notified.