Our client is a manufacturer of capital medical equipment
3 preference are:
- Experienced in providing engineering support to production (Both existing and new products)
- Worked in medical manufacturing industry
- Exposure in making high complexity equipment
- Responsible for engineering support of manufacturing activities including support of products in production and support of new product development teams.
- For products in production (SG site), this includes resolution of technical issues in production such as:
- Modification and optimization of assembly processes
- Assembly or test related technical issues
- Resolution of component/sub-assembly issues with vendors
- Performing root cause analysis to develop containment and permanent corrective actions
- For new product development teams (Global), the role will be the lead for the introduction of newly developed products into the manufacturing organization. The primary objective is to ensure that newly introduced products, subsystems, PCBA’s, components and parts developed by internal and/or external design teams can be sourced, built and tested in a cost effective and efficient manner by the manufacturing organization. The activity involved include Manufacturing Process Engineering (MPE), Manufacturing Test Engineering (MTE), Component Engineering (CE), Procurement Engineering (PE), Project Buyers (PB), Production Process Support (PPS) and Internal Customer Support (ICS).
- Mechanical or electrical/electronic engineering degree (bachelor’s or Masters), 15 – 20 years of experience in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical systems
- 10+ years’ experience in product/process development or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of medium to high vacuum system design and manufacture an asset
- Knowledge of complex mechanical, electrical, and software systems
- Familiarity with metal fabrication (machining, sheet metal), PCBAs (assembly, test), troubleshooting of electromechanical systems
- Experience in managing supplier quality
- Coaching, mentoring guiding of engineering staff
- Knowledge of engineering fundamentals
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
Please contact Kelvin Pang at +65 6950 0364 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.