Our client is a key player in Medical Devices & Pharma Distribution in SEA.
- The purpose of the Market Access and Health Economics Manager is to develop and execute applied health economic “value creation & demonstration” strategies in support of key healthcare stakeholders across ASEAN as it relates to physicians, hospitals, healthcare systems, professional societies, payers, HTAs, reimbursement committees and policymakers.
- The role will be a key constituent in the Market Access Team and will be dedicated to the ASEAN Market. This role will be a key player in collaborating with the ASEAN Team in developing and executing market and patient access strategies within the ASEAN market. These strategies will focus on but are not limited to: garnering key insights, creating value through applied clinical/economic value analyses, value dissemination and securing lasting agreements/relationships with various key stakeholders. These strategies will be achieved via execution of in-country key initiatives primarily focused on: market research, development of health economic evidence and data, creating and disseminating clinical/economic materials, coverage and reimbursement development, economic analyses, literature reviews and HTA evaluations, performing scientific custom analytics in efforts of QTI, market archetype segmentation analyses/strategies, persona identification, go-to-market assessments and providing strategic regional insights to influence and educate key stakeholders.
- Broad based general experiences and working knowledge of ASEAN market as it relates to health economic intersections within: healthcare systems and hospital providers, surgeons, health technology assessment (HTA) agencies, reimbursement systems and trends that impact technology utilization and adoption.
- Experience and comfort in presenting and defending evidence with key clinical and economic decision makers in meetings.
- Understanding of local reimbursement practices and financial funds flow analyses from national and private payer payment systems.
- Training and/or experiences in health economics, outcomes research, market and patient access strategies, and interaction with hospital stakeholders and decision makers. Experiences in clinical, evidence based, reference and analytical tools; leading to evidence based value messaging and selling tactics are highly desired.
- Providing perspective on and development of economic analyses/models, global and country specific value dossiers and libraries to perform real-time analyses and illustrate opportunities and impact.
- Assisting in developing commercially accepted economic “leave” behind materials.
- Performing and overseeing country broad-based economic assessment and highlight meaningful regional influences and trends with little direction.
- Managing Regional/Country health economic and reimbursement “thought leaders” (i.e., KOL) and key subject matter expert (SME) relationships through interactions with hospitals, surgeons, medical societies and agencies to increase economic evidence.
- Understanding of disease and clinical pathways, patient journey mapping, inpatient and surgical treatment approaches, hospital inpatient settings, product IFU and supportive health information levels of evidence.
- Strong reporting, project management, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Results oriented and natural business acumen.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, work independently and can create structure within ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of Chinese and English languages.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented, diverse cross-functional matrix organization that focuses on a high degree of teaming, both with partner distributors and ISI global departments, but balanced with self-directing independent effort.
- Advanced computer skills, including: Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint, Tableau and statistical software.
- Must be able to travel, around 20%
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years’ experience in: market or patient access, health economics, marketing, sales, medical affairs or market development. Healthcare medical device, pharma or hospital/health system/IDN industry experience in Regional/Country is required. Proven track record of being recognized as a top performer within teams. Experience working across diverse marketplaces and in an evolving healthcare environment.
- Experience in health economics, outcomes research, clinical selling, sales/marketing, health policy, reimbursement, payer strategies or health care consulting is highly desired.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1325516
Only successful candidates will be notified.