Our client is a well-known MNC in Life Sciences industry.
- Developing and managing the implementation of marketing strategies and campaign execution to build the share and profitability of a portfolio of new and existing strategically important products and services in the ANZ, SEA and KR markets
- Working with regional and global cross functional Management and teams to build and implement product marketing and market development solutions in line with business strategies
- Preparing and submitting marketing and campaign plans leveraging both local and global campaign and tools as required
- Working within the budget to drive metric driven transformative marketing executions across products and regions using KPI measures of effectiveness
- Identify new marketing opportunities and analysing competitor activity to drive awareness and increasing awareness in the region
- Coordinating and implementing all aspects of product marketing and partnering with team across sales, applications , marketing and service across the region
- Working with BU teams and local commercial teams on driving execution and coordination of regional and local product launch plans and execution
- Relevant tertiary qualifications / Science degree
- At least 5 years of regional marketing and/or market development experience in Life Science industry
- Effective communication skills to clearly articulate technical and product information to both internal and external customers, especially at higher managerial levels
- In-depth industry knowledge and up-to-date on Marketing strategies
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.