Our client is an exciting start-up firm with promising cancer diagnostics tests. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the SEA marketing effort for the company.
- Responsible to develop the overall marketing strategy to directly impact the launch and revenue growth in Singapore and selected SEA countries
- Develops strong regional cancer diagnostic product/ solution launches through marketing plans that are comprehensive and clearly articulate winning activities; owns the development and tracking of opportunity funnel
- Develop copy and creative content for clinical markets
- Owns the messaging, organization and execution of oncology and medical research trades shows/ events outside China
- Ensures adherence to compliance for all customer facing materials
- Defines clear cancer diagnostic market segmentation to enhance sales’ ability to win
- Drive marketing activities to establish brand preference and generate demand by leveraging traditional and digital channels; guides team in creating impactful positioning and messaging
- Builds strong relationships with KOLs, customers and organizes regular mechanism to collect inputs for product improvements
- Stays abreast of Singapore and global cancer diagnostic market and competitive trends and anticipates impacts on business; Establishes strong processes to collect competitive information from the field teams.
- Work with regional and global marketing team to develop global messaging & positioning to drive preference for company product/ solutions; supports implementation with sales.
- Communicates regularly with regional and global Sales Leadership and aligns on marketing activities/ successes; provides support for Sales Demands; sets up monthly marketing reviews with regional Leadership and VP of global marketing
- Drive process rigor to measure the impact of demand generation activities on revenue growth, develop actionable customer segmentation, drive successful product launches and deliver winning differentiated product/solutions messaging.
- Responsible for marketing budget process; collects and understands market analytics and communicates insights to Leadership Team
- Bachelor or Graduate degrees in the field of sciences, medicine or business
- More than 5 years of proven hands-on experience in marketing, business development roles of increasing scope and responsibility in the genomics, molecular biology, or clinical diagnostic arenas
- Knowledge of /familiarity with qPCR assays and in vitro diagnostic tests
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with varied personalities, including different levels within and outside of the organization
- Strong personal drive and motivation to reach new objectives and drive change
- Effective at driving cross-team collaboration and building consensus
- Up to 50% travel, domestic and international, required
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.