Our client is one of the Singapore largest Healthcare Services Providers. Their services offering consists of Medicine & Dental Clinics, Senior Care Centers, Nursing Homes and more.
- The incumbent will drive group-wide projects and initiatives relating to operational alignment / efficiency / technology adoption. He/she will also be the internal lead coordinator for new-built Nursing Home setting-up, planning and modification. He/she must be an independent well-organized, solution-oriented, have strategic, critical and systems thinking, able to manage &/or bring clarity on ambiguity and have excellent communication and people skills to act as the bridge between stakeholders and the teams tasked with the actual execution of the operation; ensure the scope of the project is sound, reporting regularly on the progress of the project and that it is staying on the approved schedule and budget.
- The Company is on a growth trajectory and we are seeking dynamic individuals who have a passion to serve, further strengthening the team. This role is meant for experienced professionals to move on to more direct management/operational roles. Very strong candidates may also be considered for designate Centre Director roles.
- Ensure proper processes of operations management
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed operation strategy, measure and track operation performance to ensure the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques if necessary
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and operations
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and meet budgetary objectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Perform risk management to minimize operation risks
- Manage the relationship with the clients and all stakeholders
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Support project funding application and claim submission
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Degree in appropriate field of study
- Minimum 5 years experience in operations & project management
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent people skills, as a team player and in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Strong strategic and critical thinking
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to manage/lead change management
Please contact Angel Fu at +65 6950 0358 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1983939
Only successful candidates will be notified.