We are looking for a potential candidate with construction, installation and commissioning with in food & Chemical Plants Sector.
Company : Considered as global company.
Location : Open for discussion. Singapore or Thailand.
Remuneration : 100K to 120K Annual SGD.
- To support projects at time of construction, installation and commissioning. To supervise extension or maintenance projects independently. To plan and cost the practical execution of complex replacement projects for key equipment.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from accredited university is preferred.
- Someone who have worked in an EPC or Managed EPC (Chemical or Food Plants)
Knowledge and skills:
- Experience in hands on construction of medium sized plant projects. Regional Projects.
- Able to travel and work in regional remote area. (Pakistan and Myanmar).
- Understanding of contracts, construction techniques, costs, processes is required
- Must have good project management hands on skills and be able to solve complex problems.
- Experience in developing and managing robust maintenance program for manufacturing plant. Minimum 5 - 8 years of construction management experience is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in plant machinery maintenance program management is preferred.3-5 years’ experience in construction project management
We are looking someone who has experience in managing multiple stakeholders and hands on construction of a chemical or a food plant (green field) would be ideal for this role. Feel free to reach via email DharshanaK@charterhouse.com.sg with a quick note on why you are interested and why you are suitable to this role.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1110525