Process Management Manager (Customer experience)
My Client is a listed MNC with strong regional presence. They have close to 25,000 employees worldwide across different businesses. As part of their commitment to deliver good customer experience, they are looking for a process management manager to be based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Customer experience, the incumbent is expected to have a strong understanding of customer journey and experience, identify customer touch points and design a process to improve overall customer satisfaction and operational efficiency. You will be comfortable leading a team and working with both internal and external stakeholders in evaluating process models used to streamline workflows and speed up product delivery. Understanding of knowledge management is required
To be successful, individual must possess:
- At least 8-10 years of working experience with 5 years in a process improvement role.
- Has led successful implementations of process improvements.
- 6 sigma certified, Black belt preferred
- Strong judgment, critical thinking and decision making ability
- Ability to work with Senior stakeholders
- People management experience ideally
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783