Our client is a leading MNC in dental industry
Responsible for directing and implementing the execution of the product marketing initiatives of imaging businesses assigned brands across Southeast Asia (SEA) region, covering dealer partners and clinical customers. Drive sales with the regional commercial teams outperforming market growth.
- Manage brand strategies for Imaging Product with responsibilities of growing and nurturing brand performance to win market shares.
- Drive sales to achieve topline and margin target per budget for all imaging products.
- Position imaging products portfolio in pricing and ensure constant margin improvement.
- Direct and run market research and consumer studies necessary to understand the detailed thought processes and consumer behaviors.
- Lead and draw up the annual strategic plans, subsequently develop and roll out of sales and marketing strategy for imaging products.
- Direct and execute all inbound Marketing initiatives and new product commercialization.
- Support implementation of new product launches and application training.
- Support end user/consumer demand generation programs and all facets of lead generation.
- Drive SEA Lead Funnel together with Country Leaders & dealer representatives
- Perform analysis and delivery of the market and competition circumstances for the global business units that includes the analysis of market trends and potentials, go to market channels, demand generation and digital marketing.
- Employ marketing best practices such as customer segmentation, customer understanding, portfolio management, competitive positioning, and market assessment.
- Work close with high cooperation and coordination between factory/R&D and the regional commercial team on imaging product matters.
- Collaborate and work closely with global/regional marketing on design, branding and all forms of external communications.
- Degree in Marketing / Business or related discipline
- Additional qualification in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Radiation Technologist will be an advantage
- Min 5 – 7 years of relevant sales marketing, product application and support, product marketing experience in medical/dental device/equipment industry, with great focus in imaging and/or consumer. Knowledge of X-Ray is a plus
- Travel: High (50% to 70%)
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.