Our client is a well-known clinical diagnostics MNC. They are looking for a Product Manager to handle a newly commercialized product range in NIPT.
- Define strategic and tactical plans for marketing and sales in target countries, and Develop roadmap including core positioning and messaging
- Develops product marketing plans and support sales activities for specific products within the region including assessment of market potential and development opportunities
- Acts as an active team member in new product development projects (as a regional representative), ensuring projects are held to timelines, budgets and product performance requirements.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Develop sales tools and collateral together with Marcom partner. Also Ensures that all sales and marketing personnel are trained and knowledgeable (according to their respective roles) – takes responsibility for building, delivery and evaluation of training programs for field based individuals.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Works directly with Regional Service Leaders to ensure installation, training and service support is aligned with customer expectations and industry standard
- Interpret and translate scientific and technical needs of customers into VOC and UR (user requirements) during early NPI process and represent business and customers at R&D Core team meetings
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferred Master of Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management or marketing within a global/regional environment.
- Experience with NIPT within the clinical diagnostic market an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-cultural and cross-functional global product development environment
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.