Our client is a Mult-Asset Family Office with over 20 years of market experience with a sizeable portfolio within their Real Estate arm – They are continuously expanding their residential and commercial asset with forward looking investment strategies primarily looking at Singapore with the intention to increase their interests globally in the near future. This position will act as the Head of Real Estate within a lean team, within a very hands on, holistic role overseeing investment & asset management, financing, sales/leasing and the full cycle of project development.
- Lead the identification, feasibility analysis and negotiation of real estate acquisitions
- Source and analyze the feasibility of potential development sites and evaluate associated development schemes.
- Development planning for successful development of projects, which would include extensive financial investment analysis, pro-forma modeling of new developments, opportunistic investment strategies
- Work with internal stakeholders and external consultants to plan projects related to site permits, acquisition due diligence and closing activities.
- Monitor and assure timely completion of the investment and development within the established budget, schedule and required investment returns.
- Initiate, plan and manage the marketing plan for development/investment opportunities, including all aspects of marketing materials and promotion, broker relations and supervision of listing agents to broadly expose property, anticipate competition, and secure sale prospects.
- Pursue prospective buyers for sale of available projects and negotiate sale documents through lawyers to ensure the achievement of stated development and investment goals.
- Oversee and manage the property handover process, including conducting property defects checks, carrying out the property handover, ensuring the resolution of any defects identified.
- Degree in Business, Real Estate, Engineering or other relevant degree from a reputable university
- Ideally more than 8 years of working experience, with min. of 5 years spent within investment, asset management or property development roles
- In depth knowledge of residential and shophouse market, experience leading projects from start to end of the process will be a strong bonus
- Individuals with proven experience in investment and financial analysis, i.e. feasibility studies would be highly preferred
- Candidates without experience within the full spectrum of required skillsets are welcome to apply
EA License no.: 16S8066 / Reg No: R1768287