The recruitment coordinator will help the recruiting team organize schedules and hit our hiring targets. You know how to think ahead, and anticipate issues before they arise.
- Own the talent coordination experience, ensuring recruiters can focus on the hypergrowth volume while improving the overall experience for everyone.
- Proactive and efficient on scheduling of onsite, phone, and video interviews.
- Become a process expert, helping us improve & iterate on a hypergrowth recruiting process.
- Maintain candidates in applicant tracking system.
- Communicate all interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all pertinent information.
- Act as the primary point of contact during onsite interviews for both the candidate and interviewers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience.
- 1+ year of experience as a recruiting coordinator or similar professional coordination.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and still be able to execute flawlessly.
- Incredibly organized and with superb attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and follow up with sense of urgency.
- Experience with any form of ATS is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Gsuite products.
Please contact Deborah Peeris at +65 6950 0396 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1655021
Only successful candidates will be notified.