REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – EMS / Electronics Manufacturing
Salary: negotiable + AWS + Transport Allowance + 0-6 Variable Bonus
Our client is a market leading integrated contract manufacturer serving the consumer electronics, telecommunications & computer / IT hardware manufacturing industries with manufacturing operations in SE Asia (inc Singapore), Europe & China. We are currently working with them to recruit a Regional BDM to oversee their Business Development operations across the Region (including teams based in Singapore, Thailand & China) required to manage and grow a team of sales engineers, providing leadership & guidance to achieve their ambitious growth targets as set out in the Company's strategic plan.
A key member of their senior leadership team you will be tasked with driving the growth of company's business model; execute sales strategies against corporate goals and objectives, develop and scale up new business and customer bases you will be required to develop & execute sales strategy for their EMS / Consumer Electronics / Home Appliances / HDD / Smart Phone & Tablet manufacturing business units.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in Manufacturing Sales environment & will ideally have previous experience of working in the Electronics / EMS manufacturing sector. You will have held Regional BD / Sales Management roles & be comfortable with extensive travel to meet with Clients & your own Sales teams.
- As part of your role you will be expected to gather market intelligence and competitor information to recommend pricing strategy to enable you to win and secure profitable projects
- A key function of your role will be to develop good relationships with customers and ensure the business meets customer expectations in term of technology, cost, quality and supply, in order to maximize revenue and profit
- You will be required to develop and implement strategic sales plans to meet corporate goals & achieve targets for growth
- You will also be expected to create & manage effective sales leads and marketing programs to identify potential customers and accounts & increase market penetration
- You will also be expected to manage presales activities including proposal preparation, presentation, contract negotiation, inventory control, E&O to ensure proper completion of projects and develop and execute pricing strategies for best profitability and market competitiveness
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering
- Excellent Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You should also be bi-lingual able to communicate in both English & Mandarin as large section of your customers will be based in China market.
- Good leader able to motivate & drive sales team & engender strong team spirit with strong desire to excel.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in management role in Sales & Marketing function within Manufacturing sector, ideally with some previous exposure to Consumer Electronics / Computer/IT Hardware / EMS / Integrated Contract Manufacturing sectors.
If this role sounds of interest or you’d like to discuss a potential career move in confidence please forward me an updated copy of your CV detailing any relevant experience or contact Mike Wilkshire (EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1215143) on DD: +65 6435 5608 | Email: email@example.com