Our client is a reputable company with global presence in the Oil & Gas segment. We are looking for a Regional Finance Manager with effective business partnering skills to establish and drive overall business performance.
Reporting to the Regional Financial Controller, this role will be responsible to drive rigour in financial reporting, ensures quality and integrity of financial information and adhere to deadlines. You should possess strong technical skills, in-depth knowledge of IFRS and strengthen internal control processes.
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Drive quarterly forecast and annual budget exercise
- Develop robust processes including the creation of management pack and review cycle for Division
- Analyse and present financial results to HQ
- Contribute to business development and other growth or improvement projects
Accounting and Reporting:
- Oversee and review journal entries
- Monitor and manage Royalty model and GIS costs to ensure clear understanding of the impact to the Division (including addressing the potential issue of non-recoverable GIS costs)
- Responsible for statutory reporting and ensure IFRS adherence
- Liaise with external auditors
- Ensure the integrity of the internal control systems, manage the proper execution of the fraud policy and claim process within the company
- Ensure reporting integrity of data
- Lead and manage corporate governance processes
- Control risk self-assessment
- Enterprise risk management
- Division management control self-assessment
- Business Process Review
- This includes liaising with OpCos, various Division functions and GIA (where applicable) to ensure timely closure of open audit items.
- Ensure timely update of statutory filings, tax filings, guarantees and land user rights of OpCos
- Min 7 years of related working experience
- Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy and CPA qualified
- Strong technical skills in IFRS, consolidation and internal governance and control procedures
- Excellent business partnering skills to drive value in financial reporting processes and ensure quality and data of financial information
- Understand and consider country-specific laws and regulations / policies / fiscal requirements to ensure compliance
- Excellent written and communication skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to KellyL@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Kelly Lim at +65 6950 0366 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R2089955