One of the largest technology company, currently they are looking for Regional Operations Support Manager, APAC to assist in planning and reporting the results in various regional units, APAC and operational team for organization’s high-growth financial results
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Information Technology
- Supervisory skill required
- Central Area
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals
- Support in development of operations strategy for Global business both regional team and operational team
- Follow up with the individual Regional Units and operations to determine the effectiveness of the action plans and review accordingly as well as engaging the various teams in operations unit on business performance.
- Lead and drives a team to ensuring that the overall process is implemented Develop a Performance Review/Management framework/process for all Opcos and implement
- Develop a planning and performance review, framework, process for regional unit and implement to ensure business growth in accordance with the overall company direction
- Design metrices to track the performance through weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews and define KPI
- Conduct analysis of the results to identify challenges and give early warnings to the management team on
- Key business issues and to recommend and develop the necessary corrective actions
MBA or bachelor degree in Finance, Statistic or Finance with minimum 15 years of related working experience in in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing
Strong in financial analysis, operational analysis, evaluations of strategic options, preparation of management-decision documents and executive level presentations.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Experienced working in fast-paced MNC environment and be able to demonstrate leadership ability with attention to details.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young l Email: siriwanY@charterhouse.com.sg or call at 6435 5618. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified. EA License no: 13C6338I Registration No. R1544539