Our client is a well-known MNC in Life Sciences industry.
They are looking for a Sales Manager to handle the new division in APAC. The Software enables communication between clinical researchers, scientists, and informaticians that takes full advantage of what cytometry has to offer by providing single-cell analysis, with all data visualizations connected to the individual cell events. The focus will be on selling these products into the in Academic Institutes / Research Centers /Industry/Pharma/ Biotech companies and Clinical trials centers
- Achieve revenue and margin targets in the assigned territory.
- Develop strategic account planning activities, to open new accounts in the territory assigned, while maintaining the existing customer base.
- Coordinate activities in the key accounts, either competitive or existing customers, in his/her territory, interacting with colleagues from other departments to ensure they implement the planned activities.
- Responsible for Product Presentations and demonstrations virtually and in person.
- Produce and deliver commercial proposals to customers.
- Report on a constant basis field activity with customers.
- Responsible for understanding and hosting customer agreements, such as understanding customer needs amendment request as it relates to Data Security and service requirements (Required for Enterprise Customers)
- Educated to BSc Standard in a Biological or related subject.
- Flow Cytometry background
- At least 3+ years of Experience with Software packages eg Spade, ViSNE, CITRUS, FCS Express, Kaluza is essential
- At least 3+ years of sales experience in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and Negotiation Skills
- Experience with sales CRM system (SFDC)
- A self-motivated person who looks forward to acquiring business virtually and field based
- Travel: up to 40%
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486
Only successful candidates will be notified.