Our client is looking to expand in SEA region. They are well-known for developing highly innovative products, which are used in academia, as well as the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- Responsible for developing specific account and territory plans, which ultimately serve to promote the sale of the flow cytometry products and services within the assigned territory.
- Generate sales calls, schedule visits to current and prospective clients/customers, and effectively manage all stages of sales cycle
- Apply a working knowledge of the Consultative and Strategic Selling processes
- Team player, who works enthusiastically and effectively with marketing, field applications, and service, to support and drive an overall positive customer experience
- Provide feedback and serve as a channel of information to the internal marketing and support teams on customers, markets and competition. Receptive to guidance on markets, prices, products, deliveries, and competition from the business unit and sales management.
- Serve as a company and flow cytometry consultant. The ideal candidate will have expertise in the flow cytometry market and an understanding of cell biology and the life sciences
- Qualify sales leads, answer inquiries, and maintain accurate records of activities and funnel management using the company’s approved CRM software.
- Maintain an outside sales office, and an up-to-date database of clients/customers for opportunity pipeline management, forecasting, and CRM purposes. Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts and reports
- Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, Health Science or equivalent degree in science discipline.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years technical sales experience selling scientific instrumentation (capital equipment) and consumables to customers in Academic, Pharmaceutical, and Biotechnology research markets.
- Knowledge of key accounts with flow cytometry core labs is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and familiarity with Salesforce.com strongly desired.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Please contact Ewen Poh at +65 6950 0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration no: R1550486